Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yuck, back to work. Things ae so crazy here lately that I'm glad I got away for a few days. It was so nice to just go and spend time with people I really get along with. We really didn't do anything spectacular, but we had so much fun. Just telling jokes, goofing off, walking around the boardwalk, and just having an all around good time. Got to know mh better which was nice too. Rooming with someone that you really don't know all that well gives you time to get to know them and I'm glad we got to spend the time with him. He's pretty rockin'. Pg and pgf are glad too....we talked about it and it really is so great that we all get along the way we do. I guess for them it's really nice that their close friends get along, I could see where it could make things awkward in a relationship if your friends aren't very compatible. It gives perfect grounds for conflict which is the suck. Have a freind that's going through something of the sort. I'm sure it's not fun. So glad I don't have those problems.

OK, on to the owrk stuff. The new company is still knocking down walls and such, my office however is still in tact. We'll see ow long that lasts for. My boss is all kinds of pissed at me because I have to do other work instead of catering to his every whimsical need. TFB, I really don't care so much anymore. I cam einto this place making less than I did at my old job, and I stuck with it. I've stuck with it for 2 1/2 years without a pay increase, while gaining more responsibility. More work + no credit for it = Cindo not being a happy girl. Whatever, I have to give the Mgr. of P.O.S. my resume, and we'll see how that pans out. Either I may get a position under her or something in Jersey. Grrr....I can't even catch a 5 minute break. Have this guy here that annoys the crap out of me for his expense check every tuesday...starting to get on my nerves since he basically gets this check for no reason. Yay for free money. Going back to the hell that is work. Lata.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to put this site up. I've bookmarked it and will be back to spend some more time here.

Check out my thanksgiving dinnerware related site at http://holiday-stories-and-poetry.com.

John

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home