Monday, June 06, 2005

Blah, another Monday. Weekend went pretty well, again nothing too exciting. Friday felt more like a regular old weekday. Went to bed fairly early because of work the next day. Found out that the office hired two new girls last week since they've been shorthanded and one already quit. That's the suck for one of my co-workers, I won't be in next saturday so she'll either be alone or with the other new girl that doesn't know much yet. I feel bad, but hey, I rarely take off so they'll deal with it. Saturday night went out with some friends. PG has a friend of her bf staying with them and another of his friends visiting for the week. Major testosterone rush going on there, so I went to help her out. She's so funny, she forgot to bring the aero-bed from her parents for the visiting friend to sleep on. She calls me up freaking out, so i told her I'd pick it up from her house before I came down, had to tell the bf that they were borrowing mine so he didn't freak that she forgot hers. We almost got busted when he asked me if there was a pump for it. Good stuff. They're a whole lot of fun. pg and pg's bf are trying to convince the temp. roommate to come with us on vacation. I think he was thinking about it, but he doesn't think he can take off work. Oh well, told him if he really wanted to come I'd have no problem if he roomed with me, considering I didn't have to pay for the room. We'll see I guess. Should be a lot of fun either way. Gotta do some shopping tonight, figured I'd pick up a few things before I leave. I found out I'll be by myself for the first day though. My flight leaves at 8 in the morning and theirs leaves at 8:30 at night. Think I might just hang out at the pool till I check in at 3, maybe take a nap then go see Cirque Du Soleil. Tix for the one I wanted to see were just way too uber expensive, so I'll go see the other one, which is fine with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home