Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Grr, the leg started hurting again, just when I though it was all better. Started bugging me at d&d the other night, but it didn't hurt. Think I have another cyst forming. Have to go to the doctor tomorrow, which making the appt. was an ordeal all in itself. From what I've read up on the type of cyst I think I have (either pilonidal or sebaceous, I haven't decided), they may just lance it, but I'll most likely need surgery to remove the whole thing. That makes me scared, like I need one more thing on top of everything else. My insurance was terminated by sccident b/c our broker didn't post the check, so the ins co. had no record of payment. Good stuff, so now my medical is reinstated, but my pharmacy isn't. Now if I need an rx for this thing I'm screwed until Thursday. I think that's great, maybe it'll just turn into a nice infection, then gangreen, then I'll just have it amputated. No chance of getting this crap back again! Ever hear of the straw that broke the camel's back....yeah that's where I'm headed. I'm just about done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home