Thursday, April 14, 2005

Not a good day today. Stuck in the office again for the entire day. Tonight doesn't look so good either. Going to dinner with WB (from here on in this is what this person will be named, if you want to know just ask). WB is so going to catch a earful tonight. Being fed up is not a fun feeling and not fair all at the same time.

So, I'll tell you my story from this morning. Met this guy on saturday. Went to the city with my chick, met this guy, exchanged #'s. The dude called me no less than 5 times between the hours of 4a.m. and 6:30 a.m. That should have been my first clue, anyway I agreed to go to a movie on sunday then the dude left me a message that he couldn't make it. Oh well, didn't bother me or anything, I was actually kind of glad since I had a few cocktails the night before and shouldn't have given him my # anyway, but hey, everyone makes mistakes. Anyway, I never called him back so....5a.m. this morning my f*ing phone starts ringing!!! I'm half comatosed because I was sleeping, duh!!! What are the majority of people doing on a thursday morning at 5a.m.????? He was wondering why I hadn't called him back from sunday!!! Did I mention that IT WAS 5 A.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo not a happy camper today, and I had even gone to be a little early last night because I know WB is going to drainany type of energy I have left in me tonight, not looking forward to it. I'm starting to think I have a neon sign over my head, or maybe a comic strip bubble..... I think it goes something like this...."Give me your tierd, your poor, your losers, your whiners, your men who can't commit and don't know what they want...." The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home