Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Back again...work is so not on my list of things I want to do today. I just had so much to do yesterday I think I burnt myself out al ittle bit, aside from the hour and 45 minute commute this morning, that was uber fun. Talk about a case of nintendo butt. Not much to do here today anyway, the boss man is out at meetings all day which means he's not here to annoy me with trivial bs. I don't think I really have much to write about today, but I'll give it a go anyway. Im sure I can find something to talk about. I'll start with the trip I guess, it was fun. Like I said, we could have done more than we did but we just got lazy I think. It's fine all the same though, I appreciated vegging out for a few days. Had an awesome time with my buddy, we talked a lot and learned things about eachother, asked opinions on things going on in both of our lives. It's refreshing talking to him sometimes b/c he tells it like it is, no b.s., no sugar coating. But where some of the topics discussed would have ended up in an argument with some people, we just seem to have the kind of friendship where we can discuss things an not get pissed at eachother. We give eachother our opinions and constructive criticisms and let the other do what they must at their own discretion, just as it should be. It's pretty rockin.

So, I'm back at the "Old lady with the cats" deal again. I really don't understand the opposite sex. I've just about lost all faith. Went out over the weekend with a few friends and really analyzed people's actions and how they react in certain situations. It's amazing how people can put on such a facade when put in an awkward situation. Then again, others are just totally up front in what they think is going on but you really know they're hiding something. I think it's totally time for me to reevaluate the "dating/seeing someone" aspect of my life. My problem is that when I finally get a set plan of what I want to do or what I want to say to someone, I just totally chicken out. Either I chicken out, or the other person's views seem to make more sense than my own. I've got to learn to stick to my guns. Need to get this girl some cojones.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Kk, think I'm done for now, might be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home