Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Grr, I'm mad at myself. Told myself that I would start eating more healthy this week. I've been doing well but I caved when the made popcorn at work today. Oh well, It's not gonna kill me.

Had another good weekend. I actually stayed home on friday night. I was sooooo beat from the bar crawl on thursday that there was just no way I was doing anything or going anywhere. I just went home and went to sleep. Had work on saturday morning anyway. Then it was on to the culture club for the evening. Met a few people there that we didn't expect to be there. A little blast from the past was fun. Saw someone that I thought may have fallen off the face of the earth. The whole guise for the evening was for my chick-e to go out and have a good time...mission accomplished. We danced, had a few cocktails, went for brewkfast and just had a really great time. Sunday was a lazy day as usual. Woke up pretty early considering the time that I got home. Hung around, did some laundry, started Pride & Prejudice, Went out for some cold stone, and then went for a ride for a little bit. Had another good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home