Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Another day at work proven to be not so bad. Had things to do today that kept me uber busy, then found out that I get to do a bar crawl for St. Patty's Day!! Yay!!! They're so much fun! Get to go to a bunch of different places (via limo with the big bosses), Drink green beer ane have corned beef all day, and still get paid for it. Got a little hottie joining us from Pabst too. Tee Hee. The only bummer is that I have to take 2 people into the city from the office and leave my car for the day, but the Co. is picking up any parking expenses I incur and even gave me the location of the closest lot to leave it in. They said if I'm trashed after this whole drink fest that I can just leave it and pick it up the next day! LOL!! That's pretty rockin' but I wouldn't do it. Should be a pretty good day though. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home