Wednesday, March 23, 2005

KK, so there's this guy at work that won't leave me alone. He's hitting on me and it's soooo not working. I get all the winners arouns this place!! For those of you who already know, I'm not talking about the "cd guy". This is a whole new one. This one is missing teeth! Good stuff. So we have the whole violation of privacy thing going on. Fridays are really crazy in the office, all of my salespeople come in and I pretty much run around the office all day. A few fridays ago I left my cell on my desk. Big mistake, the dude went into my office and called his cell from mine, now he's got my # and calls me at random intervals while I'm at work. Told him he needs to not do that anymore, we'll see if it works. I so need to find a new job, maybe one where there are decent people that I wouldn't mind hitting on me. Aside from the other really gross people that work here. I mean really, my boss is thinking of instituting a hygiene class due to the way some of these people smell. It's uber gross, thank god I have my own office and don't have to deal with them all day! It's so nice to just close the door! Honestly, can't you smell yourself if you're getting a little funky? I'd hate to see what some of these people live like at home. Grossness! Eew, I'm grossing myself out now.

Going to dinner with a freind tomorrow night. This chick needs to get out more, she's into the whole "I spend every waking moment with my bf" phase. She spends all this time with him and then complains that she never goes out anymore...then when invited out she declines or just doesn't call back. We've all been there, we've all done it at one point or another but c'mon...learn from others already. We had done it to eachother a long time ago and vowed (when we started hanging out again) that we would never ditch eachother for a guy again. Oh well, it happens, she'll get over it eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home