Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Just dropping in for a quickie(tee-hee). I hate the cold!!! It's so much not fun. Really wanted to finish that post from the other day...not enough time as usual. I've got about 1000 accounts to type up!!! Yay, carpal tunnel syndrome is on the horizon...I can almost see it. Anyway...thought for the day, I think there's a c-o-n-spiracy going on. I've recently been thinking about the way that dating goes and the whole "relationship" thing. I think that men have an encyclopedia of everything they would ever need to say at any given point in time. Ya know, things to say to a chick to make her like him just so he can get her in the sack. Judging from all the cheesy pickup lines and just the garbage that I've heard coming out of guys mouths lately, I'm totally convinced that there's some weird first edition guide that every person with a penis has to read before they reach time when they are of age to begin dating. Or maybe they just pull the lines from movies. Obviously they don't think up those things on their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home