Monday, November 15, 2004

Pretty quiet weekend. Went to dinner on Friday night with "Mr. J" It was actually really nice. I enjoy his company and was uber disappointed when I thought he was just another jerk guy who stops calling. He explained what happened and I listened. I understand his job doesn't allow him to reveal much and that's ok for now. Still, he could have picked up the phone for like two seconds and called. Whatever. Anyway, dinner was good and the rest of the weekend I pretty much stayed in. I'm really not minding the whole staying in during the weekend thing. I'm too broke to be going anywhere lately. Aside from the fact that I think I'm getting pretty bored with going to the same old places all the time. And what sucks is that there isn't even anywhere new to go! Oh well, keeps me from spending all my cash anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home