Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Boss man is totally on the shit list. I can understand being demanding, but come on!! I'm in shock that he doesn't ask me to wipe his ass for him! Stupid little things that he can do himself are all dumped on my desk, but I guess that's why I get a paycheck huh? Still sucks though. A.C. went surprisingly well, aside from the guy I work w/ cheating as per usual. It's so not right and uber unprofessional to be doing so in front of your co-workers. I mean, I'm friends with him and all but I still work with him and what he did was really none of my business until he made it my business by doing it in front of me. And he just made it onto my list of reasons why I don't want a bf. Every guy I know either cheats or uses girls for sex, and that's sad. What happened to old-fashioned values, commitment and respect. I guess I'm just a sucker or maybe naive, but I have morals and standards that will certainly not be met by any of the a-holes I've been meeting lately....or by any of the "old flames" crawling out of the woodwork. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I've more than learned that lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home