Monday, November 29, 2004

Another weekend come and gone, fairly quiet as per usual. Had a pretty nice day yesterday though. Spent some time with a friend in from N.C. Kind of feel bad that I didn't get the chance to spend more time with him though. He's such a good guy at heart with some really bad luck. I'm very glad to know that he's doing better since his move though. He's with family, he has a good job with travel options, has a gf kind of. I'm excited that he's happy, just wish he could have had a better time coming home. The friend he was staying with gives him a hard time and from what I hear, most of his other friends didn't even try to visit him. Sometimes I just really don't understand people. Why can't they just have some compassion, loyalty, understanding. Honestly, people should learn to walk in others shoes for a bit and see how it feels to be in another's position. Think I'm just in a bit of a funk today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home