Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ok, so I'll pick up where I last left off. Yes, sis looked like a chipmunk when I got home. Dinner was good, but was disappointed when plans didn't go all the way through. But whatever, sh*t happens and I'm over it. Saw House of Wax on thurs with the pooka girl. That was pretty gross. Not that the movie was uber scary or anything, just really gory and full of blood and sick stuffages. Made last minute travel reservations and then spent the night in on Friday, which was a shock to the 'rents I guess. They kept asking what I was still doing home if I didn't have work the next day. So they went to bed and I watched movies until 4 a.m. Good stuff. Helped my friend move on Saturday. Her new place is only about 3 miles from the old one so it wasn't all that bad. We packed up the kitchen in about an hour, and then went to the new place and cleaned, unpacked the kitchen and then grabbed some coffee from the local gourmet shoppe. It's so cute where she lives but I don't think I could do it. It's all homey and antique-like but just not busy enough or populated enough for my taste. To each his own. Saturday night weny out with a friend that I haven't hung out with in a while. It was good, went to the monk, same old same old. Sunday went to my grandparents house for the whole annual family bbq thing. Nothing uber spectacular aside from my uncle and cousin that I haven't seen in a while being there. Started to rain a little so we put up this tent that we've got...then it stopped....useless. Pop is pretty sick and not looking so great, so that was a real downer for the day. Got a call from mb, asked me to come over and play cards w/ him, mgb and mc. He's a silly boy, got all conccerned and stuff when I looked not so happy. How cute, he's a great buddy. Anyway, I was unsure about going at first, there were just certain things I didn't feel much in the mood to deal with, but I went anyway. Wasn't about to let stupid immature crap stop me from spending time with my friends. It's so not worth making a big deal about. So we played spades. TV lost again, but we gave those boys a real run for the win. We're getting better each time and eventually we're going to kick some major ass. Had a gab session with mgb after the game. Good stuff again. I so enjoy talking with that chick! I think between the two of us, we just both have things going on the we vent to eachother about. We both have a lot of things in common when it comes to all we discuss, and it's just good to hear someone else's opinion on stuff. Makes you realize you're not crazy! lol Guess we just give eachother a lot of insight to eachoteher's situations. So, after mc left, me mgb & mb went to the bar, had some fabulous sangria that I knew would make me sleepy and then went home. Monday came, I had the day off and basically did nothing. Was supposed to go to another bbq, but plans didn't work out. Also made tentative plans to go to the movies, but that didn't work out wither, the pooka wasn't feeling so well. Did some reading, went to the grandparent's to help clean up, ran a few errands and watched Hell's Kitchen. I'm not into reality shows, but I thought it was pretty good. That chef guy was sooo mean to the finalists, put them all down, made them cook all of their entrees over, called them these horrible names. I so would have cried right on the spot if that was me! So that was the weekend, fun fun fun, now it's back to work. Yuck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is everywhere in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] DS SurfV3)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home