Wednesday, May 25, 2005

mmm, felling a little sick today. Lil sis got the wisdom teeth pulled too. The momma says she looks like she's got oranges in her mouth. Should prove good for some blackmail photos! tee hee...I wouldn't really do that. Speaking of photos, I have to go pick some up today. I've got about 30 rolls of film at home from various occasions over the past few years that I never got around to developing. I figure I'll bring in 4 or 5 at a time and see what develops...corny, I know. I try. Think I might help a friend move this weekend, should prove to be interesting. And dinner tonight, looking forward to it. Other than that, same old same old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home