Thursday, April 28, 2005

Work is the so the major suck today. Getting pulled in every direstion possible and it's dtiving me insane. Too much on my plate and just not enough time!!! Interview yesterday wasn't even really an interview, more of a meeting with the new boss. I pretty much got the leftovers of him since I didn't get to meet him until 6:00 and he had been interviewing for a few hours already. However he didn't seem so enthused. He was more impressed with the fact that I filled out an inane part of the application than with any of my skills or experience. Think it may be time to move on soon but I guess I'll have to wait and see if there are any new opportunities with the new company.

On to happier news, Momma's friend is in from FL (with her kids) for the weekend. Her children are buds with my sister so it's pretty cool to have them here. They moved a few months ago and they're happy to be visiting. The only downer is the fact that I've got a bunch of muchkins running around for the next few days making a mess and causing a ruckus.

Weekend should be quiet again, looking forward to it. Things seem to be working well so far, pretty excited.

Whole discussion regarding people last weekend proved to be very refreshing, now I know that I'm not the only one in the world that has those old fashioned "morals and values", I'm not the only one that thinks games and lies and baby h.s. sh*t are the suck. We'll see how it pans out though. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home