Saturday, April 23, 2005

So, don't feel very well today. Woke up yesterday with the worst earache I've ever had, a whole lot of not funness going on there. Took some advil and antibiotics, didn't help for about an hour or so. Same thing this morning. It's all good though, advil is my friend and got some more meds from the boss man. Yay for working for a doctor :)

Thankful that I had a fairly quiet, yet very nice evening. Movie may have uber sucked, but the company made up for it.

Lol, speaking of last night, I so don't want to get old....my sis is making me feel like i'm aging a lot faster than she did before. She registered he first car yesterday and that makes me sad. She's going to be able to drive her own ass everywhere now, no more me schlepping her everywhere :( Oh well, saving on gas is a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home