Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Not much going on lately. Big work trip to A.C. this weekend. Should be fun if all goes well. The only thing that sucks about it is that I have to be in BK at 9:30 on a Saturday! We'll get home in time to go back out though. Getting a little tired of "gettimg hooked up" Seems like lately everyone has that "perfect friend" or "knows this really great guy". Don;t get me wrong, having a bf or to even be seeing someone on a steady basis would be nice, but it's so not necessary. I know it's been a while for me but I can handle it on my own.
Friend's b-day celebration over the weekend too, we'll see what's going on with that. he likes to go out and get trashed on his b-day!! Who doesn't?!?!?! Maybe we'll end up in the city or something. I always have fun with that group of friends. Wish I could chill with them more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home