Monday, October 04, 2004

Figured I'd go for a quick blog before lunch. Came in to work this morning and surprisingly enough, didn't get yelled at. Kind of didn't show up for work on Friday after a drunken B-day celebration Thursday night. Haven't had one of those in a long long time. Ya know...those blackout nights. Apparently I did a few things that I don't remember. Wish I did though...blackout nights are so a waste of time. Wish I had a camera too, maybe pictures could have triggered something. Oh well, I had a great time for the most part. Nothing big, just my closest friends hanging out. We went to one place with the girlies that was totally uber packed. Music was ok, but lately I'm not really into the "sardine can" hangout scene. More friends came and they wanted to go somewhere else. Conflict is not fun. My ride didn't want to go where they did. I really didn't mind, actually wanted to go there from the beginning but didn't say anything since my ride practically never wants to go there again. Shouldn't have cared what anyone else thought since it was my birthday, but I have this bad habit of trying to appease everyone instead of thinking of doing things for myself. Anyway, still had a good time and sisn't move at all until 1:00 on Friday, hence no work. I really needed the long weekend though. An extra day does a world of wonder. The rest of it wasn't very eventful, found a new friday place, good music, cheap drinks, not too crazy. Quiet night playing spades on Saturday and pissed someone off while doing it. Whoopsie! Didn't really feel like partying all weekend. Actually thought of myself :) Good idea, yay me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home