Monday, May 09, 2005

Late post today, work is almost over YAY!!! Today was the first day w/o my om, kind of sad and a little weird. Actually it's eerily quiet today. I miss that Bob already. Anyway, weekend was pretty good. Had my cousin's sweet16 on friday, lol she's got a bunch of little band geek friends that were so cute! Dj wasn't as bad as I expected, and the kids were all up dancing and having a really great time. Tear jerker came at the candles, dedication to my grams. Miss he so much, but that's life.

Saturday I thought I was going to sit home and veg out, I had been reading for a majority of the day. Got an invite to the local spot and decided I'd go for a little while. A little while ended up being a trip to the watering hole in Bk which was uber fun. Went with my bud an his gf. Luv that chick!! She's a really great person talk to, and I have so much fun when I see her. And I missed my buddy :( He had to go out and get a job! j/k Glad that things are working out for him in that dept.

Momma's day was the usual, went to Nan's house for dinner, my cuz is in from the Navy. So good to see him, it's been a few months. Went home and went to bed...The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home