Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Quote of the Day..."What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork." - Pearl Bailey

Work is uber suck lately. Lots of work to do and only me to do it. No news from either prospect yet :( I was hoping for something good, but I guess I'll see what happens here. I want out but new opportunities are arising which will mean more money and my own office. I hope I can take my pc with me too though. I love this computer. Had a good weekend, went to the local bar on Friday and had a good time until the end for reasons I choose not to mention right now. There's not enought time for the story anyhow.Saturday was good too, but I feel a bit bad for a friend of mine. She's going through a lot right now and we were taking her to the city for a night out, but the plans fell through and we ended up in Brooklyn at a place that she didn't really want to be at. I had a good time, I just hope that she did too. I thought the band was pretty good, a lot of the bands that play at this place play where we usually go as well which I see as a plus. I feel like going out tonight, just for a little bit. It's pay day so it's ok, even though I shouldn't spend the money, but hopefully that won't matter soon. Yay! Sunday is a big anniversary bash at Jenkinson's with a lot of really great bands, but nobody from around here is really available to go. I think I may go anyway, a friend from jersey invited me and it might be nice to spend some time with him. We'll see how I'm feeling about it at the end of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home