Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Quote of the Day... "When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen." - Ernest Hemingway

Isn't this what people should do? Friends are supposed to listen to eachother and help solve eachother's problems. I've been a little selfish lately. A friend of mine is going through a really rough time and I haven't exactly been there for her. She could use a real friend but I'm not really sure of how to handle the situation since it is one that I have never been in myself. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and apologize for not being the friend I should be.

Time to gripe now... On the man front, I just don't understand them one bit! Why is it so hard for guys to talk about feelings? I understand that females are much different in this aspect of "relationships", that we tend to relate emotions with sex whereas men do not.(very keen insight from a wise source). But I think sex requires some sort of emotion to even occur. You have to be at least attracted to someone to sleep with them, and a part of being attracted to someone is liking their personality which involves emtions. It is all a vicious cycle. I'm starting to think a convent is the way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home