Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Quote of the Day..."They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

Many many things going on at once lately. Did you ever feel like your life is suddenly spinning out of control....that nothing can go right? A very good friend is pissed over something stupid with out listening to the full story, money sucks, my job sucks, the guy I'm seeing has major issues, family is acting weird....just everything is going wrong at the same time.

I have come to the realization that keeping my mouth shut about everything does not work...pretending that things will go away or get better over time does not make everything ok. This is something that I am more than used to...I never voice my opinion and I always hope for the best and that things will just work themselves out. Enough already!! I'm tired of playing the nice girl card because it gets me nowhere if it doesn't make me regeress. I guess I have always been a sort of daydreamer, one who thinks fairytales come true and perfection is possible. I realize it's all bullsh-t. Nothing is perfect, what you want has to be worked for and nothing you want just comes to you. Nothing in life is free and there are always consequences for your actions.

No more "one step forward, two steps back" for this chick. I'm not keeping anything in anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home